Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm a luna

Have you ever taken the Meyers Briggs test to find out your personality type?  I'm a solid INFP. That stands for:

Introversion
Intuition
Feeling
Perceiving

Quite fitting I think. Austin actually got the opposite type: ESTJ which stands for:
  
Extroversion
Sensing
Thinking
Judging
  
I suppose it's true that opposites attract! I was reading about my type online and I discovered that I'm internally focused, successful at writing, thoughtful and considerate, flexible and laid-back unless values are challenged, interested in the human condition, and I avoid conflict at all costs. Interesting! I also discovered that the Harry Potter INFP character was Luna Lovegood. I can handle that :) 


If you're interested in taking the test check it out here! Or you can try this Via Me personality profile that was also interestingly accurate for both myself and Austin. My top 5 character strengths happened to be:

Appreciation of Beauty & Excellence
Judgement
Love of Learning
Prudence
Curiosity

Even more interestingly, the most unlike me character trait was Self-Regulation. Perhaps that explains why I can't turn down a cupcake and I don't remember the last time I made it to the gym... 

image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...