Tuesday, June 11, 2013

iceland, here we come


In less than one month Austin and I will be experienced Icelandic travelers. How exciting! I'm ready for green landscapes, countless waterfalls, beautiful horses, 20 hours of daylight, and whale watching in the north atlantic. July 1st can't come soon enough.

In other news, also in less than one month I will have my blog revamped with a fresh look and fresh posts. I'm trying out some looks before I make a committed change. I can't believe I didn't post a single time in May! Shameful. But one of my new years resolutions was to revamp my blog by July and post more frequently. I shall conquer my resolutions! 
Stay tuned...

image via here

1 comment:

  1. Iceland looks TOTALLY beautiful and would be a lovely break from this dreaded heat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...