Wednesday, March 6, 2013

marching forward

Welcome to March, my friends. I can't believe it is mid-semester already. I've nearly completed 2 of my 3 years in graduate school and I am so happy and excited and nervous about being finished next year. I am loving teaching ballet and dance appreciation this semester - it is certainly a learning experience every time I teach, take class, write, read, and perform. Wow! I am looking forward to no homework and a full-time salary again after I graduate. Not to mention it will be nice to live in the same state as my husband 7 days a week versus 2 days a week!

This past weekend Austin and I had a wonderful time at our friend Amelia's wedding. He has known her since they were newborns - so cool. I can't think of some one not related to me that I've known and continue to talk to at this point in my life. Anyway, she looked lovely, her husband was handsome, and it was great to see her again. Austin made this collage that I love comparing them to when they were kiddos:


Wow. That is certainly an 80s photo on the left :) Possibly early 90s...

Congrats, Amelia and Isaiah! 

2 comments:

  1. SO cute...gotta love '80s photos! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your semester is going swimmingly! Congrats to you!

    Thanks so much for your comment about my photography. That means so much. I own a Sony DX5. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...