Tuesday, February 5, 2013

new girl

Does anyone watch New Girl?  If you don't, you should.  You're missin' out.  

Last week this happened:


I'd been waiting far too long for this, and so had all the other viewers.  I just didn't think it would actually happen - it was an actual surprise!  I'm not gonna lie - I had to rewind to watch it again I was so happy.  Then, I found this online:


Clever people.  

Why do I love creeping in on fictional worlds so much?  Maybe I just like to escape the reality of grad school sometimes and put my own world aside.  Whatever the reason, I love me some TV.

My other go-to TV shows when in season:
Downton Abbey
Modern Family
Big Bang Theory
The Office
Parenthood
Game of Thrones

Enjoy relishing in your favorite television shows...

Images via here.

4 comments:

  1. ahhh spoiler alert!!! i haven't started this season yet but it's about time this happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's like we're the same television person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It made me so happy too! I love New Girl...and all those other shows. haha!

    www.jbound.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Big Bang Theory! Will have to check out New Girl!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...