Friday, December 14, 2012

holiday approaching

The holidays are approaching so quickly!  Time seems to be flying by for my favorite time of the year, yet work and grad school seem to be dragging on endlessly.  I should actually be grading final papers right now but I had to take a break to blog.

Austin will be home today for almost 3 whole weeks over the holiday break!
I'm super excited and he is too.  It is definitely tough not living together after you've become accustomed to it.  I only wish I didn't have to write a project proposal for grad school over the break.  Oh well, I shouldn't complain about great opportunities, right?

Recent holiday fun-ness (I can use that on here - I'm not writing a scholarly paper so cut me some slack!) has included:

Zoe helping me address Christmas cards:

Spending much time here writing papers and grading papers:
(A friend introduced me to this blog... so awesome)
 

Ponce enjoying the new bed he got (early) for Christmas:

Mailing Christmas cards with awesome holiday stamps:

Filming a cocktail party dance film at my friend Melissa's house: (photo credit to Melissa Sanderson!)

Zoe claiming my gift under the tree (she sleeps here constantly):

What have you been up to this month!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...