Thursday, November 1, 2012

today I turned 26...

'tis true. I'm now closer to 30 than 20. Yikes! I'm excited, though. Things are heading in a good direction...

I had a (mostly) wonderful day at ballet and in rehearsal. My friend Amanda made some tasty cinnamon chocolate chip rice krispies for me and my dance cast gave me flowers and a card. Then I got to hang out with my friends Erika, Erin, and Brittany. We ate at Macdaddy's and had drinks across the street at Lucky Lou's. I have some great friends here in Texas!


In mid-conversation I see Austin walking across the street with a bouquet of roses. He surprised me by coming back to Texas a day early so he could see me on my birthday! So happy :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...