We had a fantastic trip to Oklahoma for 4 days to visit with family and eat (too much).
Dan cleaning Zoe.
Petting a kitty at the Christmas tree farm.
Ponce and cousin Pete waiting for family to arrive.
5 things I am incredibly grateful for:
1. My smart, patient, and loving husband, Austin.
2. My supportive, loving parents.
3. My three furry babies who equal happiness.
4. My extended family and the closeness we maintain.
5. Being ok. Even when I seem to have it bad, I eventually realize I do not have it bad at all. I'm quite lucky and have had many amazing opportunities in only 26 years of life!