Sunday, September 9, 2012

encounters at the end of the world

I highly recommend this documentary.  It is informative, breathtaking, amazing, and emotionally moving.  It is interesting to be reminded of how vast our earth is and how tiny our little bubble of life is.  Documentaries like this encourage me to learn more, share with others, and make efforts to better each day of life that does exist.
Bonus: this documentary has some amazing music!



"Through our eyes the universe is perceiving itself.  And through our ears the universe is listening to its causing harmonies.  And we are the witness to which the universe becomes conscious of its glory and magnificence."  -Alan Watts

2 comments:

  1. I am such a documentary sucker. Thanks for posting about this one. Looks like it will fuel my wanderlust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads-up -- this looks great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...