Friday, June 1, 2012

june is bustin' out all over

Welcome to June.  
I say WOW every time I turn the calendar to a new month, so this time I'll change it up:
SHEESH!

I'm so excited that Austin's school year in Oklahoma City is finished.  He has to do a few days of professional development next week but then he'll be home with me and the pets for a month and a half before he goes back for the new school year.

I made these soft chocolate chip cookies this past week - absolutely delicious.
I've been testing out all of the basic chocolate chip cookie recipes I can find... let me know if you have any interesting ones!  


Monday I begin my graduate assistantship for the dance department.  I'm assisting with two Dance, Gender, Culture courses and I'm pretty stoked about it.  Wish me luck!

Weekend plans: swimming and relaxing.  I literally have nothing on my to-do list (ok, besides finishing the dishes here in a sec) and Austin is bringing his brother to stay for the weekend.  Family time is good time even if it is spent just sitting around and talking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...