Sunday, May 6, 2012

trivial pursuits

My newest work, entitled Trivial Pursuits, premiered yesterday in Dance208 at Texas Woman's University!  I was very pleased with the result.  I had a wonderful performer, Hanna Moore, to work with all semester.  I've decided that making choreography is extremely difficult (at least for me).  I feel like it is never fully investigated or realized.  Even when it has to be.  Hanna performed the dance wonderfully and brought many ideas to the work, but after viewing it in the two different shows, I can still think of many new ways of approaching the work.
Nothing is ever finished, I suppose!



Photos by me :)

3 comments:

  1. I loved this piece! I always love your choreography! I thought the piece was totally complete, but you're your biggest critic ; ) Hanna did great too. Loved getting to see you and Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful dance! I am so glad I had the opportunity to witness your genius :) Wonderful pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a beautiful piece and she performed it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...