Wednesday, May 30, 2012

need a vacation

Really really really really really bad.
I'm sick and tired of my situation right now.  I'm ready to be done with school and I don't know if I can take 2 more years of this insanity.  It is absolutely ridiculous.  I'm learning a lot and making a lot of new, great connections.  But sometimes I think it isn't worth it because of all the anxiety and stress I have to endure.  Since when did people become so rude, quick-tempered, uncommunicable, and downright disrespectful?!  I've been dealing with this a lot lately in multiple aspects of my life.

I was a lot more at ease before I moved here ... I was working full time at two different things I enjoyed immensely and I was having a blast performing with a dance company.  Should I quit and go back to that?  No, I suppose not.  Though today it would have been very tempting to do just that (and many other days it has been equally tempting).  If I quit grad school I would majorly regret not completing my MFA (which I have now earned 37% of!) ... I really do want to see what doors this will open for me.  I just need to keep this in mind at all times:


I don't want to waste the next 2 years being miserable so I need to find simple, enjoyable things to keep me going when all I want to do is blow up (... pets... baking... pinterest... swimming pool...)

Austin and I are planning to take a fun trip for just the two of us next year.  It will be wonderful I can already tell.  I just wish it started tomorrow and not a year from now!  


I think I'd be a lot less anxious if I could work from here everyday...

(images via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...