Saturday, May 26, 2012

may happenings

I haven't blogged for nearly 3 weeks - yikes!  I've been busy with work, school, and social happenings and haven't caught up.  So I will catch you up now!  

May 4  - went to OKC for Ali & Colter's wedding!  The Time Machine Band was so much fun.
May 8  - took my first Ananda Yoga class at The Yoga Hut in Denton.
May 10 - finished my first year of grad school!
May 12 - Ponce rolled on a mound of fire ants.  Off to the emergency animal hospital.
May 13 - birthday party at Amie's!  Discovered there is a beer I like.
May 15 - took an aerial class, but not the same as Perpetual Motion...
May 16 - made chocolate peanut butter surprises with Will & Liz!
May 19 - late Mother's Day celebration in Oklahoma!
May 21 - visited the Oak St. Draft House in Denton.  Very cool.  And I like another beer.
May 22 - visited the new NV Cupcakes in Denton.  This could be bad...
May 23 - free summer ballet class at TWU!  Join us every Wednesday at 6:30.
May 24 - home made ravioli with Melissa & Amanda... delicious!
May 25 - "Limitation Breeds Possibility" - the end of Amii LeGendre's 2-week dance workshop.
May 26 - went to the pool with Austin.  So refreshing!

On tomorrow's agenda: cookout with our new grill Maggie & Larry gave us!


Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your first year of grad school!! And going to the pool sounds just perfect right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has certainly been a busy month for you! I had a great time on our slightly extended weekend! 2 more weeks then 1 month of pure joy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...