Thursday, April 12, 2012

not so healthy

but delicious!  Thursday seems to be my baking day lately... guess it is late enough in the week that I need some comfort goodies baked up.  I knew when I got my "Martha Stewart Cookie of the Day" email this morning at work that I'd be making them tonight...

Blend 1 cup PEANUT BUTTER
4 tbsp (1/2 stick) unsalted BUTTER
1/2 cup BROWN SUGAR
1/2 cup granulated SUGAR
Add in 2 EGGS one at a time
Add 1 tsp VANILLA extract
Combine with 1 1/2 cups all-purpose FLOUR
1 tsp BAKING SODA
Pour in 8 ounces (or more or less) CHOC CHIPS

Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes per batch.
Makes about 3 dozen delicious cookies.

In other news, the opening of our spring 2012 DanceMakers Concert at TWU was today!  We have two more performances tomorrow and Saturday evening.  Today went well so I'm ready for the next two.  I'm in a work titled "After, After, the Lightness of After" by Sarah Gamblin.  I love the title.  It has been a neat experience being in a work much different from traditional pieces I've been involved in!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow that this soo good!


    Thanks for following us, and checking out our blog!!


    keep in touch.
    xxx
    Annie & Nicole.
    www.smokeycanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum. since I'm always looking for a good cookie recipe this one is perfect! :)
    xx Nora

    bitterblondblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me think about how much I want some of your sugar cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...