Wednesday, April 25, 2012

austin

will be here this weekend!  I'm excited.  We talk often every day but it isn't the same as being around each other.  Even if we aren't directly interacting with each other constantly when we're both home, it is nice to have some one to eat meals with, walk the dog with, split the chores with, and make jokes with.  Ponce, Dan, and Zoe don't appreciate my humor like Austin does.  I can't wait for summer - then he'll be home for almost 2 consecutive months!  I'm sure it'll fly by, but I'm going to savor it.  

Photo by me in 2009 :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet post :) I can't wait for us to have time together this summer! Lot's of 3 day weekends!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...