Monday, January 9, 2012

new looks

I think I'm going to dye my hair dark again before spring classes start.
Yep, it is decided.

I'm also liking these new looks:


I've been addicted to Destination Truth over my month-long winter break. I'm not gonna lie... I've watched the entire first 3 seasons and I'm on the 4th. I've still got a week before classes start so I think I'll be able to finish :)

I'm enjoying the cooler weather (and rain) here in TX. It is January... it is supposed to be cold! Enjoy your week.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I kind of want them all. Gorg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get enough of Banana. They are totally my style and I want every thing here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously wondering if this is as cold as it gets here...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...