Thursday, January 19, 2012

dancin

I've been really enjoying my first week of my second semester. I have the urge to enroll in 2 modern classes and 2 ballet classes instead of just one of each... but being an extra 8 hours per week I probably shouldn't.

Often I'm tired or sluggish going into class or rehearsal. But once we get started I'm like "ooooh yeah!"

some wonderful pinterest finds... can I please have that arch?!

My courses this semester consist of:

ballet technique
contemporary dance technique
dance-making
performance
historical study of dance
producing dance in the professional realm

The last is going to be awesome I can already tell. A lot of useful stuff. In historical study of dance we will get to recreate historical dances... exciting!

5 comments:

  1. thats exciting! ive always liked dance. ur going to be in amazing shape by the end of the semester!
    xo
    MosaMuse

    MosaMuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a full course load! Can't wait to see what this semester has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to do ballet & tap, i loved to dance!! Hurts your feet :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...