Thursday, October 20, 2011

yes to cold, yes to heat

Due to the lovely cold weather that began a couple days ago (yes!),
we turned on the heat for the first time today (yes!)...
Finally feels like fall!
I also got my first sickness of the season :( I was sick at work and felt terribly queasy and weak... no good. Not sure what it is, but I'm guessing it has to do with the fact that I've not been getting consistent/enough sleep, I'm stressed fairly often, and I haven't been eating as healthy as I should (probably due to those other factors)...
Medicine, sleep, and fruits & veggies has seemed to help.
Now I'm stressed about the things I missed in class & rehearsal :(

Anyway, taking a break from homework, I thought I'd finally blog about our new place here in Texas. We live on Chisholm Trail in Crossroads...
very Texan sounding :)

Welcome... our living room.
I love these shelves... would like to do some more similar to this :)
Aust's elephants & my seahorses...
Living/Dining in between-ness... we'll call it the music space with my grandma's old piano!
Dining area. Dan & Zoe love watching out the windows.
Kitchen! Not as good as our old home's kitchen... but you can't have everything!
At least the curtain I made for the old kitchen fits the new one!
Hallway - perfect space for the "where we've been" map.
Main bathroom.
Master bedroom. Love the big windows! Now I need to get around to making curtains...
Master bedroom again- plus the 2nd bathroom. Nice for when we have guests over!
Guest bedroom. Decided to put the pink duvet in here instead of in our room-
for some reason Aust wanted something other than pink :)
Office - Ponce's room - Exercise room
Love the new desk we got from West Elm! The bulletin boards are handy too.
Had to include this - got this set for Austin for our anniversary this year. Cool, huh?
And that completes the tour (or most of it at least)!
Now off to do some more reading...

01. Pinterest 02. Sprightly Blog 03-15. Leslie Conner Photography :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of our new place, and how Ponce just happened to sneak into a few of them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...