Sunday, October 30, 2011

happy halloween

I am Halloween posting today since I have a pretty full schedule tomorrow. I'm extremely sad because I have class until 8pm tomorrow night... I'll miss a good chunk of the trick-or-treaters... Hopefully they will stay out late though! Here is the jack-o-lantern I made last weekend:

We spent $50 on Halloween candy... ouch! But our neighbors said last year they got between 200-300 kiddos! I also went to a super fun Halloween party last night (mostly made up of TWU dance grads and significant others):
I am also excited for this week because I turn 25 on Tuesday. 25 sounds so much older than 24. I mean, I'll be a quarter of a century old...! Since we are fairly busy during the week we went out to dinner at Ziziki's recently to celebrate. It is one of my FAVORITE restaurants here in Texas! In other delicious news, Mom and dad gave us this on Friday and I made a batch today:
Scrumptious!
"As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists."
- Joan Gussow

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...