Thursday, September 29, 2011

success


I got a job (finally)! I'm the new office assistant in TWU's College of Arts & Sciences! I think it will work out great because it is only about 11 hours per week, the people are very nice, I can walk between work and class, and they even told me I could do homework if I wasn't answering phones, etc. Plus I'll still get weekends and holidays off... woohoo!


In other news, I saved a turtle today! Well, I suppose I'm not certain that he would've died without me, but he was crossing the huge, busy TWU parking lot. So I moved him into the grass that he may have been headed for... hope he didn't turn around and go right back to the pavement!


I've been learning some pretty awesome skills in my modern and improvisation classes. Usually by this time in a semester I'm needing a day off or something... but I am still loving going to my technique classes. Ok, so one or two of the theory classes can still be intimidating and overwhelming, but it's all (still) worth it!

This weekend Austin's mom, brother, and brother's girlfriend are all coming to visit! (Aust's birthday is October 5th.) I'm excited to have visitors, but wondering when I'll do all of my homework since I usually do it all on the weekend... maybe I should go do some now...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! I'm so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's time for a new blog post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...