Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ruche

I'm loving the fashion company Ruche. I've never ordered anything from them before but I could definitely see this happening in the future...
The only bad part about being in grad school for dance is not getting to wear "normal" clothes very often.
Weekends and the occasional evening will have to suffice!

News from grad school:
I'm super excited for the upcoming TX Dance Improvisation Festival!
I've learned more in the past 4 1/2 weeks than I ever imagined I would!
I love my technique classes so much I'm probably going to take 2 modern classes or 2 ballet classes next semester... however the schedule works out!
The schedule is terrible. It will be worth it. These 3 years are going to fly by!

2 comments:

  1. i love ruche too! i need to stop wearing yoga pants all day...especially when i'm not doing yoga ; ) glad you're loving school! well, the dancing part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have fun at the festival! I will miss you :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...