Friday, September 16, 2011

belated

Back in the midst of a huge change (packing & moving to Texas) Austin and I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has already been 3 years, and at the same time, I feel like we've been together forever (over 7 years). In the 3 years of marriage we've done a lot and learned a lot. Can't wait to see what is in store for us...

Our wedding on August 8, 2008
Our honeymoon in Athens, Greece
Our honeymoon continued in Santorini, Greece
We adopted Ponce (de Leon) in December of 2008
Leslie graduated college in May 2009
Visiting Estes Park, Colorado for our 1st anniversary
Austin cooks, Leslie bakes
Our 2nd Christmas together (with a complete family) in 2009
We've enjoyed many snow days together
Our first home in Edmond, Oklahoma (I still miss it sometimes!)
We played ball with Ponce MANY times in this field
We celebrated many birthdays together
And many holidays together (including Thanksgiving!)
We have visited families many times (shoveling snow at my parent's at Christmas)
Traveled to Estes Park, Colorado (yes we love that place) with my family July 2010
Austin graduated college May 2011
Traveled to the Turks & Caicos with my family May 2011
Moved to Texas August 2011
Most recent picture of the both of us: Sept 11, 2011 at the botanical gardens with the Kings
It's going to be a good year #4
:)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! I love you bunches and am so lucky to have experienced all the years of happiness I have had with you and all those to come! You and our family are everything to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 years!! So many fun memories you guys have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for stopping by my blog- I couldnt reply bc u have no-reply email. How r u liking TX? Where did u live in Ok?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...