Monday, August 15, 2011

wedding wishing

I have been applying for different kinds of jobs here in Texas. The only problem I've run into is that people need full-time and not part-time, but with my school schedule I can only fit in a part-time job. It is a bit frustrating but I hope something will come along soon! I'm teaching a dance class tonight (but I can't regularly teach it due to my class schedule), I have an interview, and I sent my resume to several wedding planners because I received my IWPP certification in the mail a week ago! Wish me luck! In the mean time, here are some lovely wedding things I've been oogling over:

An old high school friend's lovely wedding.
The above 4 photos by Josh McCullock Photography.
Cake by Pat Smith (Oklahoma).

BHLDN mix and match.

Oh, and yesterday we found the nearest Anthropologie- only 30 minutes from my house... dangerously close...

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with finding a job! Those pictures are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will find something! By the way… you are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...