Saturday, August 13, 2011

howdy ya'll

Sorry I've been MIA for a while... I was busy packing and moving to Texas!
We just arrived Wednesday and have been trying to get somewhat settled since then. The place is still a total mess (that is why I do not have pictures for you yet) but I thought I needed to catch up on blogging :)

Had my last performance with Perpetual Motion :(
Austin started his transfer job in Lewisville with FedEx Office.
We discovered a delicious ice cream joint in Denton.
I ordered books and introduced myself to an online board for grad school.
We've made numerous trips to Wal-Mart, Target, and Home Depot.
And we had lots of help from my mom, Aust's mom, and Aust's brother.

Now if I could just find some doorknobs like this


that would be spectacular.

But maybe I should worry about unpacking boxes first :)

Come visit if you are ever in the DFW area! And let me know if you know of any good food or shopping joints in the area. I'm already missing things about OKC. And it feels so weird to know I'm 4 1/2 hours from our families (even though that is a lot closer than if we had moved to New York)!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, if we NEED one of those purple door knobs :) Secondly, thanks for doing such a great job unpacking/ organizing! Everything is starting to take shape because of you. Best wife ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...