Monday, August 1, 2011

happy august

summer is flying by - I move to texas and start grad school this month!
It is also national picnic month and national peach month ... I think that calls for a peach pie taken on a picnic sometime ... after we move!
packing is getting old and only about half of the house (maybe) is packed. why do we have so much crap? we are really going through stuff and putting it in the 'garage sale' pile if we haven't used it since we've lived here...

one thing I am REALLY looking forward to in our new place is the community pool!! I think I'm going swimming the day after we move :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a busy month for you guys! I'm going to have to go on a picnic this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a busy month you have coming up, good luck with everything - I can't believe how fast this year has flown! xo

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pool looks so amazing!!! I am glad all the packing is over… Now for the unpacking!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...