Saturday, July 2, 2011

i need dance...

today Austin & I visited the denton, texas area to search for august housing. the search is tough but I hope we make solid plans soon. we found two options today so hopefully one of them will work out (both of which have community pools which I am stoked about!)

while driving by the TWU dance building I got super excited about getting back into a daily dance routine in the fall. with perpetual motion we only meet 2-3 times a week for 2 to 4 hours so its not really the same as a full-time dancer.

all of my excitement about dance got me looking at diy.dancer and then to sophkuller's dance photos. beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. those photographs are gorgeous, I love them in black and white - especially the second one. I hope you find the perfect house! xo :)

    http://louisejoyb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the photo where it looks like the dancer has one leg, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...