Wednesday, July 13, 2011

change is coming...

And I'm not exactly sure what this change is going to bring.
But I think it is going to be some good change!
Tomorrow is my last day of work at the daycare I've worked at for a year and a half... it is a little sad to be leaving lots of the kids I love and friends I have.
The pets don't seem to know anything is going on :)
To relax the other night I made some hot fudge,
recipe by my mom's mom:
It was delicious,
though I did not let the sugar dissolve as completely as I should have so the texture isn't as smooth as it should be.
melt 4 squares of baking chocolate and 4 tablespoons of butter over low heat.
stir in 1 1/3 cup sugar and 1 cup evaporated milk.
continue to cook over low heat until sugar dissolves and sauce thickens.
remove from heat and add 1 tsp vanilla.
makes around 2 1/2 cups of hot fudge sauce.
serve with vanilla ice cream.

01. yvette inufio photography 02-04. leslie's photography

2 comments:

  1. The first photo is wonderful :).
    Follow each other? I'm following you ^^

    http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be as care-free as the furries! Alas, that is not my lot in life. Oh well… at least there's hot fudge and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...