Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm back

And actually have been since last Thursday!

Vacation was AMAZING
(pictures & stories to come)

Because I don't have a ton of time right now, I'll just let you in on some vacation reads. The first I had started a long time ago but re-read/finished. The next I read on vacation- I laughed and cried. And the last one I started but haven't finished just yet. I would highly recommend the first two and I have a feeling I'll say the same about the third!

Since I've been back from the beach I:

had a 2-night show with Perpetual Motion!
said good-bye to my old class,
and hello to a new group of kids!
had dinner & a movie (X-men) with my husband,
on a week night!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...