Sunday, May 15, 2011

national chocolate chip day

Yes, it is! And in honor of this, last night I made some absolutely delicious brownie cupcakes with peanut butter frosting (they taste like reese's cupcakes!). Mmmm…

Over the weekend I traveled to Tulsa with Aust to see my sister-in-law Katie graduate from med school! Also got to see my fam and shop at Anthro.

Last night after making cupcakes Aust and I continued our Star Wars watching marathon with episode V. Good stuff :)

Now I've got to get ready for perpetual motion rehearsal… I can't believe our concert is in less than 3 weeks. Ahh! (Please come watch! June 3rd & 4th 8:00pm at the Plaza Theatre!)

2 comments:

  1. those cupcakes look so good!! And I think I need that tank top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes were epically delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...