Tuesday, May 17, 2011

can't come soon enough...

Although I love my kids at work and all of the girls I teach dance, and I'm super excited for our Perpetual Motion concert, I'm VERY much in need of our upcoming vacation to the Turks & Caicos...
We will be relaxing on the Caicos island of Providenciales!
First photo is just a lovely beach picture I found blog surfing, but the second is supposedly the rental we're staying in (my husband, parents, brother, and sister-in-law are all going on the trip)! If only I didn't have to come back to a crazy week after vacation... but I hope things calm down.

Though I don't think life ever calms down...

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! Just a little over a week away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it does either ! Guess we are all just along for the roller coaster ride !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...