Thursday, April 7, 2011

to make me feel better...

After a nice long streak of non-sickness, it has hit me again. I'm home from work today (obviously) with a sore throat, slight fever, and a congested/aching head. I've got a doc appointment soon. Lets hope this passes quickly!

Since I've been sleeping most of the morning I decided to take a break and do something fun. Like blogging!

First of all, I must tell you about this delicious-smelling, creamy face wash I got a free sample of from Sephora. It literally leaves my face squeaky clean! ... I may have to buy the real thing:
Benefit Cosmetics' foamingly clean facial wash
And lately I've been really liking the white & wood home look. Not that I'm going to have my own house custom built or anything, but it is nice to look at pretty things and get some inspiration for decor!

3 comments:

  1. That face wash sounds amazing! I love new face wash. I really love to look online at different decor options for inspiration. It's fun to look even if I'll never get to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the whole white and wood thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i've never seen that face wash before... what great packaging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...