Tuesday, March 22, 2011

special issue faves, part 2

Here is a lovely continuation of my favorites from the special online issue of MS Living... enjoy!

(... how was your day? ... how is your week? ok here. Only 6 more weeks until Austin's graduation. Hallelujah! ...)

we're thinking about getting a smaller, more minimalist desk when we move... this would be lovely...
oh how I wish I was better at growing things...
I made chocolate brownies tonight... too bad I couldn't make this!...
this stuff is just so darn pretty...
I love me some pretty dish towels ...
Ok, it has been far too long since my last anthro pick-of-the-day... today's pick is two of my favorite things put together: swimming and seahorses!
01. MS 02. just scandinavian 03. MS 04. MS 05. pink spatter lusterware 06. MS 07. Anthro (by Tibi)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...