Thursday, March 17, 2011

decisions, decisions...

I am very happy that I've officially been accepted into dance MFA programs at both Texas Woman's University and the State University of New York at Brockport. Now comes the tough decision... where to go!? I should hear about scholarships or assistantships by April... that will probably weigh in big on the final decision.

It is truly odd thinking that we will be living near either Denton, Texas or Rochester, New York by August... oh goodness. I've lived in the same 100-mile radius since I was 3... this will be strange but good for us. I'm terribly excited but terribly nervous. So much change... and all at once. At least I'm not in it alone and both of our families are very supportive.

Any thoughts on where we should move our lives to for the next 3 years!?


2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy/excited for your little family! I know whatever you guys choose will be the right decision! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say again how very proud of you I am! Whatever happens, it will be great! I just know it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...