Saturday, February 26, 2011

the weekend is here

Maybe I'll find time to make these super-cool paper flowers?! My cats eat any real flowers we bring in the house...

Today started with a trip to the vet with Zoe. Poor girl has a bad allergy to something that we can't figure out. She has literally chewed the hair off of 3 spots on her belly :( She should be better soon! She wasn't too happy about getting a shot, but maybe a hat would cheer her up!?
Then we got groceries. I realized that a dream of mine is to someday be able to visit the grocery store and not tally in my head how much I'm up to, or put down a yummier-looking version of something because it is 10 cents more than the not-as-yummy-looking version. I splurged on this delicious yogurt:
Then we were off to the barking dog bakery! I drive by it often because it is across from a dance studio I teach at. Ponce enjoyed the visit- he got some treats!

This evening Austin and I have plans to hang out with my brother & his wife. We're eating at Zorba's. Can't wait for some delicious lentil stew. Maybe I should make some dessert for us when we come back to play games? This looks tasty...
I've also been checking anthro's website daily. I'm waiting for my favorite towels to go on sale. Please! I'm saving up but I can't bring myself to pay full price...
And now, I'm going to enjoy a relaxing weekend. I'm not going to stress about things, even though there are plenty of opportunities for that. I'm going to enjoy my free time (ok, I suppose I should apply for those scholarships soon... tomorrow...)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure the hat would lift her spirits, but it is very cute! I had a great time tonight with the dinner and belly dancing, haha. I'm going to be so sad when you leave next week :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...