Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snow day #1

Today I slept until 9 and didn't get out of bed until 11. I am still in my pajamas and robe (it is after 11pm). It's been a great day!

My day consisted of:
checking email
paying bills
looking for Valentine's Day ideas
loading pics to facebook
reading magazines
playing wiifit (had to get some physical activity!)
eating Stoneyfield Farms Banilla yogurt (my fave)
playing with Ponce (not for long) outside
cuddling with pets
taking pictures

and making a pet pillow:

I also made chocolate chip cookies (the meyer lemon cake- via Whole Living- didn't taste so splendid... it was my fault though because of my availability of ingredients... need a re-do!)
Check out our snow!
Aust and Zoe cuddled for a while:
Aust made dinner. Delicious naan bread and lentil curry soup (recipes via Mark Bittman cookbook):
Even though it is below freezing outside, I am craving a brambleberry crisp ice cream cone from Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams in Columbus, Ohio. MMMmmm... I did find out Forward Foods is now getting shipments from them!


Tomorrow is yet another snow day... I'm going to relax some more :)



4 comments:

  1. This was a great post! I have really enjoyed getting to spend these snow days with you. I am a bit jealous of the pets' new pillow. It is intensely fluffy! Also, I'm glad you posted that two bedroom picture. When we move, we seriously need to get that printed and framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your snow days have been much more productive than mine...i want some when i'm not sick!! is the yogurt really called "banilla"? i can picture a little kid saying that : ) cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- the banilla is actually banana/vanilla and its wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...