Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day

Hope you are having a lovely day :)

I've been getting laundry done, paying bills, and taking a trip to the bank and Target. Fun stuff. I'm a little sad I don't get to spend all day at work for Valentine's Day- fun stuff with the kids plus it is teacher appreciation week so they probably provided lunch! I need the time to stay sane and get stuff done before my crazy evening.

I do wish Aust and I would get to see each other before 10:30 at night... but we had a fun, fun weekend! We went on a date night to the Melting Pot on Friday. Saturday we spent in Ponca City - it was my dad's 30th work anniversary party! (Wow- he's been working there longer than I've been alive!) Yesterday I had Perpetual Motion rehearsals- we had some great combos and finished the first song of a new piece... going swell!

Now for some lovely Valentine's Day inspirations:
And if it was slightly warmer outside (though it is a lovely 62 degrees out right now) I would be wearing this:
Or this:
Or maybe this:

What are your Valentine's Day plans!?

1 comment:

  1. I love that your montage song is on here now! I had such a wonderful V-day with you! We will have more time together this summer, and it will be wondrous. Also, that cat picture you have posted above… the eyes look just like Dans. And, thank you for all the wonderful valentine gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...