Sunday, February 27, 2011

happy sunday

It has been a decent sunday.
Took perpetual motion company class from a great guest artist.
Played in the backyard with Ponce.
Applied for every TWU scholarship I could find as well as financial aid.
Organized my itinerary for the upcoming CA/NY trip.
Did laundry.
Cooked meatless burgers and purple potato fries for dinner.
Now I'm going to watch the Oscars!

Here are some of my latest favorite etsy finds:
And I've decided when Aust & I move, I'm going to put more thought into my wall decor/artwork/pictures... maybe like this:
Oh- and do you like my new fonts?

3 comments:

  1. Love the new format! You need to get in here so we can start watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purple potato fries? Sounds yum! Recipe please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndsay- for the potato fries I used 2 small purple potatoes washed and sliced thin, dabbed on extra virgin olive oil, basil, celery salt, pepper, and maybe another spice or two (can't remember!), then I baked at 450. I baked them too long (some were burnt) so I'd guess you're supposed to bake them for 15-20 min?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...