Tuesday, January 4, 2011

upcoming events

I am very excited about all of the things going on this spring:

. January trip to Columbus to audition at Ohio State
. January Perpetual Motion dance concert (25th if you'd like to come!)
. February trip to Denton to audition at Texas Woman's
. March trip to Fresno, California with Perpetual Motion to perform in Rogue with the Fresno Dance Collective (see flyer below!)
. March trip to Rochester to audition at SUNY Brockport
. Austin's college graduation on May 6th, 2011!

I should have some major frequent flyer miles after this spring!


2 comments:

  1. The next few moths are going to be pretty intense! I'm excited for your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those crazy moths, lol... I meant months!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...