Monday, January 3, 2011

New years resolutions... to keep!

What a perfect 100th blog post! As a reward to myself, for sticking with blogging, I'm going to stick to my New Years Resolutions.

So here it is... my list of resolutions for 2011. I almost did not want to tell anyone about them except maybe my husband and my mom, but I was reading about resolutions and they all say to tell people so that you have some sort of accountability. So feel free to ask how I'm doing... hopefully they last longer than a month this year!
(I got much of my inspiration from one of my top 3 favorite magazines: Whole Living)

Long-term Living:
01. Exercise daily
02. Try our new weekly finance plan (cut back impulse purchases )
03. Lose the 6 pounds I gained after my college graduation, and then be proud of it
04. Gain control of my crazy sugar cravings. That alone will make me a whole lot healthier... and I'll probably lose 6 pounds from it :)
05. Don't be so obsessive compulsive about having things in their place. This should save me about an hour a day for more fun things...

Year-long Goals:
01. Read top 10 books on my to-read list
02. Finish crocheting a blanket
03. Make a pet pillow (already bought fabric and stuffing!)
04. Try a new fruit or veggie each week... yum
05. Complete wedding planner certification and Oklahoma teaching certification

If I fail at all else, still do this:
**Be less busy. Do not be a workaholic. Take time to relax. Sleep more. Enjoy snuzzle time with the pets and hubby. Doing nothing is not a waste of time!**

Anything I should add? Any suggestions or tips for completing these? Advice is always welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. great list! wishing you a wonderful year!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty ambitious list! But, I'm sure you will succeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...