Friday, January 28, 2011

dance it off

I have been insanely busy lately... I traveled to Columbus to visit Ohio State and audition. I loved the school and the tow, but I'll have to wait a few weeks to hear any results. I need to know!

I also performed with Perpetual Motion in a concert tour in Chickasha (random, I know)... it was a ton of fun and they had a very cool backstage with spiral staircases, full kitchen and laundry, and lots of dressing rooms!

I've been stressing out about getting everything done... done well and on time, that is. I think that is one of the reasons I like dance, because I'm finally able to fully immerse myself in the dance and just enjoy it both when we're rehearsing and performing. It is fun and it feels good... It is a nice de-stresser.

We had a photo shoot on the 15th and we've only got a handful of the pictures back (I'm still waiting on the trampoline pics!). Here is a preview!

All photography by the talented Gary Thomas Photography.

Kim & Stephanie

Kim

Kayla

Rebecca

Stephanie

Myself

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...