Monday, January 31, 2011

anthro dreams-come-true

So it is a little late to be posting this, but I must. For Christmas I received several Anthropologie gift cards from my husband and family members that know me well :) And after Christmas they happened to be having an extra 25% off sale... thats right...

So here are the goods I got:

^ fun gift tags ^
^ dishtowel for 'butterfly class' teacher ^
^ lace earrings ^
^ simple black dress ^
^ pillow that perfectly matches our duvet ^
^ lemonade serving bowl which I use for bananas ^
^ pretty pretty soap dish ^
^ stone earrings ^

I just realized how much I got out of those gift cards... thanks, guys!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize that pillow was from Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...