Sunday, December 5, 2010

Season of Giving ...

I am nearly finished with this year's holiday shopping! Only 1 more gift to track down and I can avoid all malls until after Christmas :) If I had more gifts to give I would consider these neat-o ideas:

Festive Glittery Nail Polish from Butter London:
A cute recipe card holder from Rifle Designs:

Crafty trinket boxes, handmade:

A colorful journal by Vellum:

Beautifully wrapped tea by Yauatcha Tea:


Oh, how I am ready for the snow... bring it on! I loved the beginning of 2010 when we had a huge snow storm... see:

It was lovely! All it makes me want to do is cuddle up on the couch with my hubby, my pets, and some blankets, and drink fresh, hot cider!

In other news, yesterday was very eventful! Schedule as follows:
9:00am piano festival
11:00am Quenby's 3rd birthday party
11:30am Staff Christmas pottery-painting party
4:00pm Erin's baby shower

Pictures to come! Today I had Perpetual Motion rehearsal and now I'm going to get my sweet potato fries out of the oven for Recipe Club!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

1 comment:

  1. I am ready for some cider and cuddle time too! Bring on the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...