Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy {Late} Thanksgiving!

Well, what a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend it was!
Austin and I were able to visit both of our families and eat lots of yummy wintery foods and pies. I tried the pumpkin pie, apple pie, strawberry cheese pie, and chocolate pie. Yum!

I am thankful for:

01. My loving husband {I don't know how he does it, but somehow he puts up with my crazy antics on a daily basis...}
02. My caring family & friends {I am so thankful my parents raised me the way they did. I'm also thankful for my mother-in-law. And my close friends.}
03. My furry pets {Their warm, loving fuzziness makes me instantly happy!}
04. Having jobs that make me feel good & happy {teaching 3-year-olds, dancing, choreographing... they are fun and rewarding!}
05. My health {Even though I should probably eat less pie, I am thankful that I have no major health issues to cause problems.}

I'm officially in the holiday spirit. I began Christmas shopping today! Last night Austin and I put up the Christmas tree and decorated a little. I'm not an expert at decorating, but I like it- the room feels nice & cozy :)

Get ready for the holiday season!
Photos: Matthew Mead Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...