Thursday, October 7, 2010

If only things were simple...

At this point in time, I would be so very happy if all things could be straightforward and simple. Work, Relationships, everything. I feel like too many people (including myself at times) slightly bend the truth or omit things they really want to say to make things appear fine and dandy (when really, they are not fine and dandy). This makes me think of the movie "The Invention of Lying"... it seems so appealing in so many ways! I hate having to tip-toe around people. Lets be honest!

Anyway, I am off to teach some ballet! I am severely bruised from aerial rehearsal last night. It is painful but definitely worth it! Have a lovely Friday tomorrow!

01. Snippet & Ink. From Anthro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...