Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ah, the joys of bedtime...

So, going to bed is one of my favorite times of the day. Bed is so cozy, especially after a tiresome day. I am very particular about having things in the bedroom clutter-free... it helps me relax and not be stressed about a messy house. Last night I actually got a full 8 hours of sleep... glorious! Here are some of my favorite bedrooms.

I'm about to go to bed after I write this post... can't wait :)

01. unknown 02. Ish & Chi blog 03. lsallskapsrum 04. unknown 05. Gemma Comas 06. Etsy: Shopdirtsa

2 comments:

  1. I love simple bedrooms. Those are great for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Scrabble pillows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...