Thursday, September 23, 2010

Grey Squirrel, Grey Squirrel...

"Grey Squirrel, Grey Squirrel
Swish your bushy tail...
Grey Squirrel, Grey Squirrel
Swish your bushy tail...
Wrinkle up your little nose,
Put a nut between your toes...
Grey Squirrel, Grey Squirrel
Swish your bushy tail."

I've had that stuck in my head for over a week- I even sing it in the shower! Its a song from Munchkin Music at work... very catchy, indeed :)

iDance was a success last weekend- there were groups from Texas, Oklahoma, Florida & California! It was a small concert but worth the trip.

I've decided I am too busy... but it is too late to cut anything out at this point. So, I vowed that as soon as this school year is over (starting June 2011) I'm cutting back and REALLY prioritizing. I like most everything I'm committed to, but I usually don't see Aust until 10:30 at night, and I leave every morning at 7:15... its just hard. I'd like to see him and the pets more often! Plus I like having time to do fun, enjoyable, completely unimportant things (like blogging). Having 11 hours of everyday (except Saturday) scheduled is a bit hectic. I think I have truly learned my lesson this time- but I'll stick it out until the end of the school year!

Here are some of my favorite pictures I found a while back but never posted. I'd love to have the Seahorse framed and on my wall (maybe sometime in the future!)...


01. Lou Lou & Oscar 02. unknown (Gretchen Mist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...