Monday, August 2, 2010

WLAP...

Aka, my 'Whole Life Action Plan'. It is going well so far (I'm on day #2):

I've eaten not terribly shamefully

I did a hard core workout video last night from P90X (which I am determined to follow through on tonight)

Today I had fun at recipe club with the girls - I made some delicious banana muffins with low-fat cream cheese frosting!
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sift together 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour, 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Add 3/4 Cup superfine sugar. Whisk together in a separate bowl 6 tbsp dairy-free milk, 2 eggs (or egg substitute), and 5.5 oz dairy-free margarine (melted). Stir this into the flour mixture without beating. Fold in 2 small mashed bananas. Spoon the mixture into 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake about 20 minutes until golden. Let cool. For frosting: beat together about 1/4 Cup vegan cream cheese and 2 tbsp dairy-free margarine. Add in 1/4 tsp cinnamon and about 1 Cup confectioners' sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate about 15 minutes to firm up, then top muffins with frosting.

I got to take some dance in the afternoon with Perpetual Motion! I miss dancing nearly all day everyday. I hope someday my I can earn my living by teaching/performing/choreographing full time. That would be fantastic!






All photos via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...