Monday, August 30, 2010

Artsy Fartsy...

Lately I've stumbled upon lots of very cool art prints on the web:

01. Jill Bliss 02. unknown 03. Nate Duval 04. Lisa Congdon 05. Julene Harrison 06. John W Golden 07. John Murphy


I have also decided to become a vegetarian. I know- big change, right? Well it is, and it started a couple weeks ago with only a couple accidental infractions. My husband actually decided to try being vegan this last week- I don't think I could do it. We decided to change our eating habits after reading/viewing the way animals are treated before they become food. It is horrifying (I actually cried). 

We just need to figure out how to get all of the nutrients we need. Today I left work early because I felt like I was going to faint! I left work, drove home, took an Iron supplement, and went to sleep. I felt much better when I woke up. I ended up buying a multivitamin that has lots of nutrients I may need more of: Iron, Vitamin B12, etc. 

Anyway, I encourage you to look into what goes into your food... you may not want to think about it but it is such an important thing! Its disgusting how huge corporations and companies can get away with doing such inhumane things... :(

On a lighter note, one of my new favorite treats is Panera's strawberry smoothie- delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...