Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sizzlin' Summer...

Summer continues to fly right on by... I don't remember summer being almost gone quite this quickly when I was young. But maybe that is what happens as you age. Everything whizzes by faster and faster each year.

Tomorrow, August 1st, I am starting my whole life action plan (the idea came from whole living). I am going to be healthier, happier, and more productive. Mainly, I am going to try to manage my time wisely- getting priorities complete but not overloading my 'to-do' list. I'll give you updates on how the plan works out. I am excited!

While I still can, I am posting some inspiring images of summertime. Enjoy!









01. Sunset Magazine 02. unknown 03. Oh Joy 04. Martha Stewart 05. unknown 06. Flickr 07. Design is Mine 08. Debi Treloar 09. Christian Chaize

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...