Saturday, June 26, 2010

Playing Catch Up...

I've been busy and hadn't had time to blog lately :( But I am here! Austin and I are almost completely unpacked. Yay! Our dog loves the backyard, I'm liking being close to work, and I am excited to make some curtains for the dining room and kitchen! Just bought fabric today :) Other than working and unpacking I've just taught a few dance classes and got minimal sleep. To "catch up" from my blog absent-ness, I'll post LOTS of inspiring & summery pictures for you to enjoy:

(Photo: Dane Shitagi)
(Leotard: Lola Stretch)
(OJ: unknown)
(Teacups: unknown)
(Cupcakes: unknown)
(Cookies: Williams-Sonoma)
(Perfume: Antica Farmacista)
(Seahorse photo: MadeByGirl Blog)
(Potting Shed: unknown)
(Yakima Valley Apple Blossom: unknown)
(Straw Hat Loveliness: unknown)
(Dress: Swell)
(Dress: Wikstenmade)
(Outfit: Urban Outfitters)
(Dress: Zac Posen)
(Bowties: Xoelle)
(Art: Z Gallerie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...