Friday, May 7, 2010

The joys of being an adult.

I have recently come to the realization that life is never going to 'calm down'. I've been telling myself it will for about 5 years now with no slowing down in sight. But I've learned to accept that. Rather than fretting each day about my lengthy to-do list or how the heck I'm going to complete certain projects by their deadline, I just work on things project by project and I make sure I have at least an ounce of free time per day to do something purely for enjoyment... such as:

. Blogging .
. Baking unnecessary cookies .
. Pet cuddling (maybe a little husband cuddling) .
. Magazine reading (such as Dance, Martha Stewart Living, Body + Soul, or Afar) .
. Anthropologie-oogling .

And so on... here are some of my recent free time finds:


(Both photos by George Fetting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog… I love comments & thoughts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...